Monday, June 16, 2014

Temple Trip

This week has been really crazy but really awesome. We had so many different things happen. I had first exchange with my sister training leader. I stayed in my area and she came with me for the day. I just got here in Phoenix so it was really hard to try and find my way around. I got lost a few times, too. Sometimes we need to get lost in order to find the people God wants us to find. We ended up running into a guy named Oscar. We talked for an hour about his life and how God has been able to help him. He came to church yesterday and asked if he could get baptized, and of course we said yes! We're going to start teaching him this week and hopefully he will baptized this month. 

We also had the chance to go the temple. It was so amazing. I love the temple. I felt the spirit really strong and learned so much. There were so many missionaries there that day. I feel blessed to be on a mission. If anyone would like to know a little more about what I get to experience everyday, ask the missionaries if you can come to visits with them. I'm sure they would love the help. I love when our members come with us to lessons. Last night I had wonderful member of our ward, Sister Tolado come with us. She is blind, but she is an awesome teacher. We love it when anyone can come and bear their testimonies. I hope everyone has a great week and love and miss all of you! By the way Happy Fathers Day to all the dad's out there!

Hermana Sarah MacKillop


No comments:

Post a Comment