Monday, January 12, 2015

Tales From Paradise Valley

Alright group, we should be on 1 Nephi 12. If you gotten behind make sure you make it up. Also we have recently got new office staff and they are struggling. They messed up my address and so from  now on just send things to the mission home. I'll put the address on the bottom.

This week has been great. Our investigator Chris got baptized. His songs of choice were great. We started by singing America the Beautiful and ended with Battle Hymn of the Republic. They are two very fun and loud songs. 

I have this problem. Our mission has new rules about music and we can only listen to Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Since is there very few songs I enjoy, I like to put those songs on repeat, for days. I think it's beginning to annoy my companion. 

I know that this a little bit of a random letter but that's all for this week!

Hermana Sarah MacKillop


Mission Home:
6265 N 82nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85250

No comments:

Post a Comment