Monday, February 9, 2015

Still in Paradise Valley

I've been hanging out in Paradise Valley for awhile, but it's great here so I don't mind.  I got to go to the Gilbert temple again. I walked around inside and it was so beautiful. There was a spiral staircase 4 stories high. I was out of breathe when I reached the top. I guess it's symbolic of how getting closer to God isn't easy, but it's worth it. 

 Also something really interesting is we got approved to go to a concert. Yes I can now say I've attended a concert as a missionary. It was a showcase of some really talented kids. It was real life kids pop.  It was the first time in a really long time I heard worldly music. Half the song I didn't even know. I guess I reached that point where I've been out too long. 

This we've been doing a lot of service. Service is good. I've been helping people clean. I even groomed someone's dog. I gave my first dog haircut. Well I think that's all for this week!

Sarah MacKillop

No comments:

Post a Comment